Veneer Preparation and Placement
The process of veneer placement is tailored to your needs and aesthetic goals. After we select the shape, size, and color of the veneers, we will commence treatment by removing a small amount of enamel from the front surface of the tooth. This will create space for the dentist to bond the veneers in order to maintain a natural look and comfortable fit.
Next, impressions of your bite will be taken and sent to our trusted, long-time partner lab, where your custom-crafted veneers will be fabricated.
Veneers may be combined with other treatments such as a smile makeover to deliver stunning results.
Once your veneers are ready, you will return to the office and we will gently etch the surface of your teeth to create the texture necessary for successful bonding. Then, we will attach the restorations to the surface of the tooth with dental cement. Once the veneer is placed, we will trim any excess cement, polish the tooth, and test your bite to ensure that your restorations fit comfortably and that occlusion is balanced.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Veneers offer numerous cosmetic benefits that can improve your look and create a stunning new smile that appears healthier, brighter, and more symmetrical. Additional benefits of porcelain veneers include:
- A natural appearance: Our state-of-the-art partner lab creates beautiful, natural-looking porcelain restorations.
- Customization: Each of our veneers is custom-crafted to provide a comfortable fit that will match your teeth and prevent gum irritation.
- Conservative care: Your treatment may require minor tooth enamel removal. However, veneer treatment is much less intensive than some other restorative procedures.
- Fast results: Veneers may not change the structure of your teeth, but covering gaps can make your teeth appear much straighter and your smile more symmetrical.
- Integrated treatment: Veneers can be easily combined with other procedures such as a smile makeover to deliver stunning results.
Am I a Good Candidate?
If you have teeth that have been damaged as a result of decay or trauma, and you are in good overall health, you may be a candidate for porcelain veneers. We offer both minimal and traditional preparation veneers, and your doctor can help you determine which type would most benefit you.
If your teeth are in more advanced stages of decay, or you have numerous missing teeth, dental implants may be the best option.
Enhance Your Smile Today
If you are concerned about the aesthetics of your smile, our flawless, beautifully crafted porcelain veneers can help you achieve the look you desire and regain your confidence. To learn more about the procedure, contact us today to schedule your porcelain veneer consultation in Vineyard, UT.