Are you unhappy with the way your teeth look? Cosmetic dentistry can help by correcting many different dental problems. Many procedures are available to get the smile you have always wanted. You will love how your new smile makes you look and feel. Cosmetic dentistry can help you smile with confidence! It can help by making your teeth whiter, straighter, and more uniform in shape. It can also enhance your smile with fuller lips, fewer wrinkles at the corners of your mouth, and gums that are contoured to highlight your beautiful teeth. We are your cosmetic dentist in Utah.
What Procedures Are Available?
Following are some of the cosmetic dental procedures we offer at Crawford Leishman Dental and some ways they can improve your smile:
- Tooth Whitening: Tooth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures. It can brighten up your smile and make your teeth look their best. We offer both in-office and take-home tooth whitening options.
- Veneers: Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain placed over the front of your teeth. We can use them to improve your teeth’ appearance, which are very strong and durable.
- Bonding: Bonding is a process in which a tooth-colored resin is applied to your teeth and then hardened with a special light. We can use bonding to improve your smile and make it look more uniform.
- Dermal Fillers: We use dermal fillers to improve the appearance of your smile by filling in wrinkles and fine lines. Fillers can help you achieve a more youthful look. Dermal fillers can also enhance your smile by giving you fuller lips.
- Gum Contouring: We can use gum contouring to improve the look of your gums. This procedure can help to make them look more even and can also help to reduce the appearance of gum recession.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a popular cosmetic dental procedure that we can use to straighten your teeth. It uses clear, virtually invisible aligners, so no one will even know you are wearing them.
Cosmetic Dentistry and Your Smile
Cosmetic dentistry can do a lot for your smile. Finding the right cosmetic dentist in Utah is vital in getting the most out of cosmetic dentistry for your smile. You want to find someone with experience and with whom you feel comfortable. Be sure to ask lots of questions and get all the information before deciding.
We encourage you to schedule a free consultation with one of our doctors, Dr. Chris Crawford, Dr. Rick Leishman, or Dr. Matt Fletcher. We’re confident that when you visit our state-of-the-art dental facility in Vineyard, Utah, meet our team, and hear about our exciting recommendations, you’ll understand what cosmetic dentistry can do for your smile.
Once you have found the right cosmetic dentist, you should know a few things about the procedures. First, your treatment may require multiple visits to make your smile shine with cosmetic dentistry. This is because the dentist will need to ensure that the procedure is done correctly and that you are happy with the results. Multiple visits should not be a problem at Crawford Leishman Dental because we strive to make each appointment as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We believe you’ll appreciate our friendly, professional demeanor and emphasis on customer service.
Second, cosmetic dentistry can be more expensive than other forms of dentistry. The procedure’s cost will depend on your case’s type and severity. However, cosmetic dentistry is an investment that can last a lifetime. Most patients agree that the results in their confident, beautiful smiles make the expense and effort well worth it.
Third, you must take care of your smile after the procedure. Be sure to follow all of the instructions given to you by your cosmetic dentist. This may include eating soft foods for a few days, avoiding certain foods and drinks that can stain your teeth, and brushing and flossing regularly.
Cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile, and with a bit of preparation, you can ensure you’ll have a pleasant experience and a smile that you will proudly show.
Cosmetic Dentist Utah To Make You Smile
If you are unhappy with how your teeth look, cosmetic dentistry may be your answer. It can improve your smile and give you the confidence you need to show your teeth. We encourage you to schedule a free consultation so we can assess your needs and recommend the best course of treatment.
We look forward to helping you achieve the beautiful, confident smile you deserve!